Monday, February 9, 2015

The Never Ending Snow Storm of 2015

Ok, I don't know whats going on, but this snow need to stop!

 ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!
 Pretty soon my whole house will be buried!
 Living in New England my whole life, you get used to the snow, but there is always a breaking point!  I've reached it!
 It's pretty for the first few days, but then it is just a hindrance to your life. 
 I haven't had to shovel, for that I am grateful, but really, enough is enough!
 You can't show houses in this weather, and I can't sell furniture out of my Barn Shoppe either!
 This is NOT very good for the pocket.  It's a bad time for us self employed people.
I have learned to NEVER say it can't get worse than this, because it always can!  So like a true New Englander, you just have to grin and bear it and be happy you have heat and electricity!

This was a day ago....
And today you can hardly even see the chair!
This was also a few days ago, it's much deeper now but I haven't been outside to take another picture.  Maybe tomorrow?  Who knows.  All we want to do is be lazy bums!

Pray for us that this snow stops soon and we don't get buried alive!  Sparkle on!



No comments: